Our process is born from our values. We are incisive and relentless in our pursuit of the perfect match. We facilitate brilliant connections, for the best possible outcome, at each stage of the search process:
- We meet with all stakeholders to understand your organisation’s strategic goals and to shape the ideal candidate profile.
- We challenge you to think holistically about what a successful appointment might look like, advocating shorter lists of ‘essential’ requirements and longer lists of ‘desirable’ requirements.
- We actively seek out your D&I objectives and adapt our processes to fulfil your goals.
- We develop a compelling job description which effectively sells both the specific opportunity and your employer brand. We put this into a marketing document which takes great care to explain what the right person will need to achieve, to ensure your success.
- We aim to attract leaders from diverse backgrounds and review the language used on all promotional material for potential bias.
- We undertake extensive research to uncover every individual who has what it takes to excel in the role and achieve your goals.
- Our research goes far and wide, leaving no single possibility from around the world unquestioned.
- One of our senior Partners, rather than a researcher, will approach and engage carefully considered individuals.
- We tailor our approach and proposal to every potential match, aligning to personal motivators.
- We push ourselves to bring unconventional candidates to each discussion, to challenge your perspective on what the ideal candidate may be.
- We assess candidates through evidence-based interviews, combining technical and behavioural components with a detailed appraisal of cultural and values fit.
- We offer a wide range of supplementary behavioural and psychometric testing
- We solely use evidence-based questioning techniques and have structured processes in place to avoid bias.
- We are inclusive and actively support candidates, from all backgrounds, to overcome any barriers they may face during the assessment process.
- We update you weekly on role interest and to expedite brilliant people through the process.
- Our timely communication ensures that the process is iterative and that all parties are continuously learning.
- We present a shortlist with a detailed profile of each candidate. We share their suitability for the role and any areas for development that should be explored at interview.
- We support your diversity targets and always aim to have a shortlist that at the very least represents the diversity of your sector.
- We manage every aspect of the interview process. Each candidate is thoroughly briefed on your strategic goals and the opportunity, so you don’t have to.
- We advise that you have a diverse interview panel where possible.
- We help you structure interviews and participate where required.
- We document and share feedback at each stage and immediately surface any concerns from both parties.
- We support our candidates with regard to any (hidden) disabilities and accommodations that may be needed throughout the interview process.
- We provide guidance and steer to come to an agreed and satisfactory conclusion while ensuring that this crucial stage is managed with the utmost sensitivity.
- We ensure that we are informed of pay gaps to help facilitate fair salary negotiations.
- We continue to support you and the chosen candidate before and after their start date to ensure a smooth and successful transition.